RSVP enlists nearly 3,000 volunteers per year to serve communities throughout New York City with fulfilling work that matches their personal interests and available hours. Come in for an interview today! Find out how you can make a difference—the life you change may be your own. Here's what you need to know to get started.
- Join a team of over 2,000 RSVP volunteers across NYC
- Make a new friend… or friends!
- Volunteer alongside likeminded folks on important issues such as poverty, homelessness, education, economic security and health and wellness
Make an Impact:
- 40,000 meals served or delivered through our community partners like Meals on Wheels and Holy Apostles Soup Kitchen.
- 5,000 clients helped by RSVP’s ACES and Financial Coaching programs.
- 100 children and young adults mentored by RSVP’s MentorCHIP and MentorUp programs.
Try Something New:
- Explore one of RSVP’s in-house Signature Projects—ACES, the Financial Coaching Corps, MentorCHIP and MentorUP—a great way to immerse yourself in a new volunteer opportunity!
- Attend one of RSVP’s Appreciation Academy workshops.
- Take part in a personal interview/matching session to discuss your skills and interests.
Build Your Community:
- RSVP volunteers provide critical support to about 250 organizations across NYC.
- RSVP volunteers often serve at community partners right in their own communities.
- RSVP volunteers feed the hungry, tutor children in need, mentor children with an incarcerated parent, work with clients on complicated public benefits issues, provide companionship to homebound seniors, and much more.