- Access to Health Care Helping New Yorkers get covered
- Affordable Housing Expanding housing resources
- Disconnected Youth Giving young people a second chance
- Economic Security Empowering New Yorkers to build a better future
- Imprisonment & Reentry Opportunities for the formerly incarcerated
- Volunteer Mobilization Mobilizing New York's seniors
- Workforce & Poverty Putting more New Yorkers to work
Hot Bread Kitchen is a nonprofit business that offered employee health coverage, yet CEO Jessamyn Rodriguez was searching for better options: That's when she called CSS’s Small Business Assistance Program (SBAP) for help.
Former CSS social worker Harry Hopkins (1890-1943) went on to became F.D.R.’s most trusted advisor during the New Deal and World War II.
Facts & Figures
One-third of NYC's voting-age citizens lives in a low-income household. Find out about the hopes and challenges of "The Unheard Third."