- Access to Health Care Helping New Yorkers get covered
- Affordable Housing Expanding housing resources
- Disconnected Youth Giving young people a second chance
- Economic Security Empowering New Yorkers to build a better future
- Imprisonment & Reentry Opportunities for the formerly incarcerated
- Volunteer Mobilization Mobilizing New York's seniors
- Workforce & Poverty Putting more New Yorkers to work
“It’s really important to be able to get around New York City. There should be some MetroCard exemptions or concessions for individuals below a certain income threshold.”
Former CSS social worker Harry Hopkins (1890-1943) went on to became F.D.R.’s most trusted advisor during the New Deal and World War II.
Facts & Figures
One-third of NYC's voting-age citizens lives in a low-income household. Find out about the hopes and challenges of "The Unheard Third."