- Access to Health Care Helping New Yorkers get covered
- Affordable Housing Expanding housing resources
- Economic Security Empowering New Yorkers to build a better future
- Imprisonment & Reentry Opportunities for the formerly incarcerated
- Opportunities for Youth Giving young people a second chance
- RSVP/Volunteer Mobilization Mobilizing New York's seniors
- Workforce & Poverty Putting more New Yorkers to work
“Navigators can explain your choices and different coverage levels. My CSS Navigator led me to a plan that works for me and that I would not have found on my own.”
In 1966, 23 men and women joined a new CSS project founded on a revolutionary idea—that the skills and experience of older adults represented a great, untapped resource.
Facts & Figures
One-third of NYC's voting-age citizens lives in a low-income household. Find out about the hopes and challenges of "The Unheard Third."