- Access to Health Care Helping New Yorkers get covered
- Affordable Housing Expanding housing resources
- Economic Security Empowering New Yorkers to build a better future
- Imprisonment & Reentry Opportunities for the formerly incarcerated
- Opportunities for Youth Giving young people a second chance
- RSVP/Volunteer Mobilization Mobilizing New York's seniors
- Workforce & Poverty Putting more New Yorkers to work
- Training: The World of Immigrants' Eligibility for Public Benefits
- Training: Cash Assistance Rules for Working Families
To complete his college education, Khalil Cumberbatch needed access to his criminal justice records. That's when he contacted CSS's Next Door Project.
Former CSS social worker Harry Hopkins (1890-1943) went on to became F.D.R.’s most trusted advisor during the New Deal and World War II.
Facts & Figures
One-third of NYC's voting-age citizens lives in a low-income household. Find out about the hopes and challenges of "The Unheard Third."