- Access to Health Care Helping New Yorkers get covered
- Affordable Housing Expanding housing resources
- Disconnected Youth Giving young people a second chance
- Economic Security Empowering New Yorkers to build a better future
- Imprisonment & Reentry Opportunities for the formerly incarcerated
- Volunteer Mobilization Mobilizing New York's seniors
- Workforce & Poverty Putting more New Yorkers to work
- Join Us! Health Initiatives Volunteer Open House
- Training: Unraveling the Complexity of the Public Benefits System
“It’s really important to be able to get around New York City. There should be some MetroCard exemptions or concessions for individuals below a certain income threshold.”
Former CSS social worker Harry Hopkins (1890-1943) went on to became F.D.R.’s most trusted advisor during the New Deal and World War II.
Facts & Figures
One-third of NYC's voting-age citizens lives in a low-income household. Find out about the hopes and challenges of "The Unheard Third."