1. Supervision for the volunteer(s) - a professional will be assigned to supervise the FCC volunteer(s). The supervisor must be a person who is willing to work with volunteers. The supervisor’s responsibilities include:
- Development of an effective client referral system
- Supervision of the volunteers - hold periodic group and/or individual meetings with the volunteers to review cases and enhance volunteers’ effectiveness
- Coordination of volunteers’ schedules
2. Space - provide a desk, filing space, phone, computer, printer and other materials necessary for the volunteers to do their work.
3. If the FCC Project ceases to operate at the site, we request that any resource materials be returned to the FCC Project located at the Community Service Society of New York. In addition, the agency should properly dispose of other client file materials in a manner that will preserve confidentiality.
Contact us to find out more about hosting a volunteer financial coach at your agency today.